Dec 19, 2012

yarn along - Mistletoe

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~ Ginny 
 I've been knitting and crocheting small Christmas ornaments for my "yarn-bombing for peace" thingy...
I used patterns from Ravelry - all free:

-sweaters
-star
-golden snitch
-holly
and of course my new MISTLETOE pattern

and some more sweaters...they are bigger this year, due to limited selection of needle sizes here in portugal...

here's my new FREE (of course) Ravelry pattern for crochet Mistletoe

and I'll start reading my portuguese copy of Harry Potter, now when the exams are over...

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MY YARN-BOMBING FOR PEACE click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea.. I'm such a slow knitter that I won't have anything to show until next year, but I will try something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had seen your Yarn-Bombing for Peace earlier!! I love this idea and will definitely be on board for next year. I love your ornaments and have downloaded the patterns - I too may or may not have a yarn addiction!!

    ReplyDelete